The Health Initiative is dedicated to improving the health and wellbeing of Georgia’s LGBTQ community through education, support, access to care and advocacy. We work directly with LGBT Georgians and LGBT-friendly providers.
LGBT Georgians, let us help you:
- Find a LGBT-friendly Healthcare Provider
- Community Health Fund: Receive Financial Assistance for Healthcare Services
- Find LGBT Aging Resources
- Open Enrollment: Get insured via the Affordable Care Act
Providers, we offer:
- LGBT Cultural Competency Trainings
- Case-by-case consultations on treating LGBT patients
- Patient referrals
If you don’t see what you’re looking for here, please call 404-688-2524 or e-mail email@example.com. We are happy to help you make the right connection.