Open Enrollment for 2020 Insurance Coverage
Open Enrollment for 2020 Insurance Coverage is November 1 – December 15, 2019.
Licensed Georgia Affordable Care Act Assisters will be on site at the following locations to help answer your questions and help you enroll or re-enroll in insurance at no charge to you! *Priority for appointments given to those consumers living with HIV.
AbsoluteCARE, 2140 Peachtree Road, Atlanta, GA 30309
AID Atlanta, 1605 Peachtree Street NE, Atlanta GA 30309
AHF Lithonia, 5700 Hillandale Dr, Ste 100, Lithonia GA 30058
AHF Haven of Hope, 770 Greison Trail, Newnan GA 30263
Grady Ponce de Leon Center, 341 Ponce de Leon Ave, Atlanta GA 30308
Positive Impact Health Centers Duluth, 3350 Breckinridge Blvd, Ste 200, Duluth GA 30096
Positive Impact Health Centers Decatur, 523 Church Street, Decatur GA 30030
Positive Impact Health Centers Marietta, 1650 County Services Pkwy SW, Marietta GA 30008
The Rush Center, 1530 Dekalb Ave NE, Atlanta GA 30307
When: 2019 Dates: Days outlined below between Nov 1 – Dec 15, appointment times vary
If you wish to schedule an appointment at any of the locations, please reach out to Darie L.K. Wolfson at email@example.com or call 404-688-2524 x 116 and leave a message.
Bring the following information to your appointment:
- Proof of Income information for your taxable household (all those who are on your tax return)
- Social Security Numbers for your taxable household (all household members)
- Current Insurance Information – (if applicable – this includes employer-based insurance offerings even if it is not taken)
- Log in information for www.healthcare.gov
- Email address – be sure you know your username and password – or be able to access on your phone/mobile device
- List of medications you take and doctors you visit
Outreach and enrollment is one way to show our community’s collective strength. If anything changes about coverage options for 2020, we will be here to help you understand what it means for you. Thank you for your continued partnership and for joining us in this fight.
We’re Here for You.
The Health Initiative is dedicated to improving the health and wellbeing of Georgia’s LGBTQ community through education, support, access to care and advocacy. We work directly with LGBTQ Georgians and LGBTQ-friendly providers.
LGBTQ Georgians, let us help you:
- Find an LGBTQ-friendly healthcare provider
- Community Health Fund: Receive Financial Assistance for Healthcare Services
- Find LGBTQ Aging Resources
- Open Enrollment: Get insured via the Affordable Care Act
Providers, we offer:
- LGBTQ Cultural Competency Trainings
- Case-by-case consultations on treating LGBTQ patients
- Patient referrals
If you don’t see what you’re looking for here, please call 404-688-2524 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to help you make the right connection.