Save the Date:
The Health Initiative will host our first-ever State of LGBTQ Health Roundtable and Reception on Thursday, November 10th, at Piedmont Hospital. The Keynote speaker will be national LGBTQ health policy advocate Dr. Scout. Participate in a panel discussion with Georgia healthcare providers, administrators and policy makers on best practices for improving access to LGBTQ-friendly healthcare. A reception for speakers and donors will be held immediately following the panel. Register here (or click this link: http://tinyurl.com/zm9hksp).
We’re Here for You.
The Health Initiative is dedicated to improving the health and wellbeing of Georgia’s LGBTQ community through education, support, access to care and advocacy. We work directly with LGBTQ Georgians and LGBTQ-friendly providers.
LGBTQ Georgians, let us help you:
- Find an LGBTQ-friendly healthcare provider
- Community Health Fund: Receive Financial Assistance for Healthcare Services
- Find LGBTQ Aging Resources
- Open Enrollment: Get insured via the Affordable Care Act
Providers, we offer:
- LGBTQ Cultural Competency Trainings
- Case-by-case consultations on treating LGBTQ patients
- Patient referrals
If you don’t see what you’re looking for here, please call 404-688-2524 or e-mail email@example.com. We are happy to help you make the right connection.