Open Enrollment is ON! Shop for health insurance that fits your budget and your life. Sign on, check out your options, and make sure to enroll by Dec. 15th so you can start 2018 off right. We are here to help for FREE to assist with enrollment, exemptions, and other information.
Call or email for appointments! 404.688.2524 x 116 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Outreach and enrollment is one way to show our community’s collective strength. If anything changes about coverage options for 2017, we will be here to help you understand what it means for you. Thank you for your continued partnership and for joining us in this fight.
We’re Here for You.
The Health Initiative is dedicated to improving the health and wellbeing of Georgia’s LGBTQ community through education, support, access to care and advocacy. We work directly with LGBTQ Georgians and LGBTQ-friendly providers.
LGBTQ Georgians, let us help you:
- Find an LGBTQ-friendly healthcare provider
- Community Health Fund: Receive Financial Assistance for Healthcare Services
- Find LGBTQ Aging Resources
- Open Enrollment: Get insured via the Affordable Care Act
Providers, we offer:
- LGBTQ Cultural Competency Trainings
- Case-by-case consultations on treating LGBTQ patients
- Patient referrals
If you don’t see what you’re looking for here, please call 404-688-2524 or e-mail email@example.com. We are happy to help you make the right connection.